Mittwoch, 30. Dezember 2009

Google Alert - "Michael Jackson"

Google News Alert for: "Michael Jackson"

Michael Jackson's "Thriller" to Be Preserved in US Film Registry
Seattle Post Intelligencer
By GINA DINUNNO Michael Jackson's iconic "Thriller" graveyard dance will be preserved in world's largest archive of film, TV and sound as one of the ...
See all stories on this topic
Gaea Times (blog)
Facts Of The Day (Jade Goody, UK, Michael Jackson)
Gaea Times (blog)
October 14th, 2009 JAIPUR - Bollywood actor Shilpa Shetty accompanied Jermaine Jackson, the elder brother of the late pop start Michael Jackson, ...
See all stories on this topic
Brittany Murphy's death certificate released; cause of death deferred
Los Angeles Times (blog)
That's not unusual -- it's the same situation we saw after singer Michael Jackson's death, and it's the same thing that happens as well when any ...
See all stories on this topic
Jason Derulo, on brink of fame, is so over his stage fright
Victoria Advocate
"When I was 5, I saw Michael Jackson performing live on TV, and I told my mom that I wanted to be just like him. I never really doubted myself even when ...
See all stories on this topic


Tip: Use quotes ("like this") around a set of words in your query to match them exactly. Learn more.

Remove this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.